Bureau of Employment and Career of the University of Thessaly
The Bureau of Employment and Career of the University of Thessaly has been established recently; its goal is to develop the vision, the strategy and the policies of the University regarding its link with the labour market and its students’ career options.
The Bureau also aims at supervising and coordinating the Units which are under its charge, at ensuring their viability, enhancing their performance and, as such, at being the overarching liaison between the University and the employment market.
The Bureau of Employment and Career plans and implements actions which aim:
- At the networking of the University with institutions, organizations and enterprises.
- Αt providing information and services regarding the students’ employment and career.
- At coordinating, monitoring and controlling the quality of the Bureau and its Units’ activities.
The three following units are under the charge of the Bureau:
- Career Office (www.career.uth.gr)
- Practical Training (internship) Office (www.pa.uth.gr)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Unit (www.moke.uth.gr).